Funny Happy Birthday Wishes: Birthday is a very special day in everyone life. As we all know birthday is a special day it’s a day to make that person a special. We all like to give a funny birthday wishes to our firends and relative, during their special day.
Birthday with having fun and enjoyment is incomplete without a wishes. So give them a funny birthday wishes to love one, to make her/him smile and ejoy. Wishing happy birthday differs from person to person, to make the day special and memorable people wish their friends in a funny way.
We give wishes to our friends in a funny way to make their birthday memorable. But before sending funny birthday wishes to anyone, you should first know their personality. People have different kind of humor. But if you know others well and their sense of humor, then no problem in sending funny birthday wishes. If you’re not very sure of thier personality then finding a proper messages or wishes is still possible, which will make them smile.
These birthday wishes are funny which you can paste in your greetings card. So here is the list of funny and hilarious birthday wishes which will make your friends, sisters, brothers, boyfriend, girlfriend their day special. So have fun and enjoy the day.
Collection Of Funny Birthday Wishes
- I hope you forgive me for eating your lunch, I couldn’t stop myself after all it was your birthday cake.
- If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them! Happy birthday.
- Don’t think of it as getting older, think of it as becoming a classic.
- For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, But then I remembered you already have me in your life.
- Can’t tell you how cute you’ll look with all that cake on your face.
- For the world, it’s just an ordinary day, but for me, oh my friend! This is the best day of the year. Wishing you a happy and colorful birthday!
- You can open your eyes; you will only find birthday candles on fire. Look behind you there is your gift, I was joking just wanted to give you birthday bombs.
- Men age like wine, women age like cheese.
- One more year of existence down the drain. Happy Birthday!
- May you live to be old and toothless.
- Remember when 50 seemed old? If you weren’t so old, you would!
- Smile and laugh as much as you can while you still have teeth.
- Smile, it could be worse…think about what you’ll look like in ten years. Happy Birthday.
- So far, this is the oldest I have ever been.
Funny Birthday Wishes For Best Friends
- Friendship is a bond between two human minds which will be stronger if
cake is shared between them! Happy cake-eating day, my friend!
- I was gonna make you a wine cake but now I am drunk this is just a cake.
- On this day, the most beautiful heart was born. She is my best friend and I am proud of her.
- A friend is one with whom I share happiness, but a best friend is one with whom I can share grief, too. Happy birthday to my best friend!
- Happy birthday to my best friend with whom I have spent my best years.
Here’s to many more years to come!
- You should be proud of your age. This year you are wiser, smarter and very close to reaping the benefits of senior discounts at restaurants
- Congratulations! You’re the only person that I don’t need a Facebook reminder to remember their birthday
- My dear friend another year has gone, but unfortunately that doesn’t mean you’ve become any wiser
- Dear Friend. Have you ever wondered why I’ve kept you around for so long? You know too many of my secrets. Happy Birthday!
- OMG the room is getting hotter! Please call the fire department or blow these candles before it gets on fire.
- On your birthday, don’t worry about your age. Just count it in dog years. In your case, that would be… still pretty darn old!
- One day sky was crying. I asked him why are you crying today. He told me i have lost my beautiful star. It was a day when you were born. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cutie
- On your special day, I wish you peace, love, insight, relaxation, fun, knowledge, romance, friendship… and all that stuff that doesn’t cost anything.
Funny Birthday Wishes For Family
- It’s time to stop counting the numbers of candles and start to think about the wishes you’ve got today.
- You are a person for whom it’s always tough to find a perfect gift. So, I decided not to bring anything expect this beautiful rose.
- Next year, arrange a big cake so that the number of candles fit on the cake easily. Wishing you a happy birthday
- Who could say that we are related? Just joking of course, I want to say happy birthday cousin and all the best on this special day.
- Remember when music was better and people were nicer, and children respected their elders? Oh, what am I saying. I bet you don’t remember your own name. Happy birthday anyway!
- After all these years, you know just the buttons to push to turn me on or drive me crazy. Have a great birthday.
- Your Birthday is so important that we find it impossible to take it seriously; so, let’s go crazy with celebrations.
- Birthday cake the only food you can blow on and spit on and everybody rushes to get a piece? Aha, but I’m going to try it with my veggies!
- Actually, I wanted to get you something super great, super terrific, unique and beautiful for your birthday, but I don’t fit into the envelope.
- Shopping anything for your special day is always hard, so lets do it together today.
- Look, the number of candles is getting higher, but the cake is still too small. Happy birthday.
- I actually think you are getting younger with each candle you blow. Your charm never ceases to amaze me. Happy Birthday.
- You don’t look as old as your age
Funny Birthday Wishes For Siblings
- On your birthday, I have the pleasure of writing all of our cheap siblings’ names on the birthday card, even though I’m the only one who purchased the gift. Yay me!
- Each and every day, I find so many reasons to be glad — no, ecstatic — you’re my sister. I love everything about you. Happy birthday, sis!
- Friends are for whenever. Sisters are forever. We have no choice. Happy Birthday!
- You’ve always been the brother I’ve look up to…until I realized that I am way cooler than you. Happy Birthday!
- The best part of being a big sister is getting to boss you around when mom’s not around. Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday Sister I hope ur day is special just like you.
- Dear Big Sister, I’m glad you’ll always have a head to start over me in our race to old age. Have a spectacular birthday.
- Today is the one day of the year that I am nice to you. Enjoy it because tomorrow I will go back to being the sarcastic, annoying sister that you hate to love!
- It’s a good thing birthday wishes don’t come true. If they did, I would be an only child. Happy Birthday to you!
- Happy Birthday from your little brother. By the way, thanks for setting the bar low, making it easy for me to excel at being the favorite one.
- Your face should be plastered in the dictionary next to “pain in my butt.” But I love you anyway! Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday, Sis! Here’s to sticking by you even though you’re the dork that’s still laughing at the joke five minutes later.
- We’ve share a room, clothes, toys, friends, and genes. Thank goodness we don’t have to share a birthday! Wishing you a wonderful birthday.
Funny Birthday Wishes For Dad
- Have an awesome birthday, Dad. No matter how old you get, you will always be the cool dad.
- To my dear Dad: I was going to buy something awesome for your birthday, but I didn’t seem to have enough money. So for your birthday this year, I’m going to give you a suggestion that you increase my pocket money for the next year. Until then, happy birthday this year.
- They say that with age comes wisdom. So, happy birthday to one of the wisest people I know.
- As a child I thought my dad is a super hero. Now, the time has changed and I doubt in
Dad, I hope you have a great time celebrating your birthday. Today is the only day a year I let you dance in front of my friends despite the embarrassment that will befall me.
- After thinking very hard about it, I still couldn’t find a fitting birthday gift for you. So, that’s why I came here to attend the day bare-handed. It’s the thought that counts, right? Happy birthday!
- My dear dad, I am not going to confess that I came here only to eat the cake . . . instead, I’ll just enjoy the cake and say happy birthday!
- Here’s to you on your birthday, Dad, and every gray hair on your head. After all, I helped to contribute to those. Happy birthday!
your superman capability now but still I know you are great.
- Well, it’s been said that the older you get, the wiser you get. Well Dad, you must be really, really, really, really wise. Wishing you a great birthday.
Funny Birthday Wishes For Mom
- Happy birthday to my mom… the woman who sacrificed many a precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.
- No matter what I’ve said but deep down in my heart, you are the one I look up to, stay true to and love coming back home to. Happy birthday mom.
- The awesome memories of my childhood have become my shadow. They follow me wherever I go, and I hope it never stops being so. Happy birthday mom.
- If I can grow up to become even a LITTLE of what you are, I will consider myself to have achieved a LOT. Happy birthday mom.
- As a rebellious teen I hate doing ANYTHING with you but at the same I time deep down inside my heart I know that I’d have been NOTHING if it weren’t for a mom like you. Happy birthday.
- Mom, I always thought that your expectations from me were annoyingly sky high. But now I realize that your sacrifices you made were so much higher. Happy birthday.
- My eyes fill with tears, when I think about how many times I’ve given them to you. Happy birthday mom.
- Life hasn’t been fair but I’m willing to trudge it all, because I have a mom who given it all up for me. Happy birthday.
Don’t let your friends or family members pass by without a smile in their special birthday because birthday is a very special day for everyone. A birthday comes only once in a year, hence you should make the day a special and memorable as possible as you can. Therefore take time to select the best wishing messages which are congruent to the person age, gender and preferences. We hope you like our collection of funny birthday wishes.