Snapchat become very popular social media apps especially among the teen ager. The app is popular for a temporary nature, the pic and video you share will disappear after a receipient received it.And just as your messages dissolve in a heart beat, snapchat has made it as fast and simple for your whole account to disappear forever too.
Are you ready to delete your Snapchat account? Whether you have been naughty or nice, sometimes your best bet is to let go and start clean. If you have create snapchat account since before, and now you want to stay away from snapchat. Whatever your reason for leaving may be, we are here to help you through the process. There are two ways to delete Snapchat account. Don’t worry you can deactivate in just an easy simple method using a web browser.
How to delete Snapchat account (method 1)
- Log in to https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete account from any browser. ( you can’t delete your account from the Snapchat app for iPhone)
- Enter your username and password.
- Check the box button to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Click “Log in”.
- Re-enter your username/email and password.
- Click on continue to “Delete my account”, at the bottom.
How to delete Snapchat account (Method 2)
- Open your browser and go to Snapchat.com.
- Go down and select “Support”, under the “Community” section.
- Select “Learning the basics”.
- Tap the “Account Settings”.
- Click “Delete an Account”.
Once you are done, your Snapchat account will be deleted. No one will be able to send you snap. You’ll also receive a deactivation confirmation email to your contact address. In case you want to come back, if that is the case, just login back to reactivate your account. Snapchat will store all your data for 30 days.
Read Also: How to remove snapchat caption